Application to Modify

Kansas Driver License Application to Modify

In Kansas, if youe license was suspended from a DUI, you may be able to have it modified to be able to drive with an ignition interlock installed on your vehicle. Print out the DC 1015 form and send it in for Kansas to review.

If your DUI was prior to July 2011, use the DC 1014 form instead.